Li Zhen , female, doctor of economics, professor and doctoral supervisor of School of public administration, Renmin University of China, director of Institute of social security; Research directions: social security theory and policy, endowment insurance, social security fund management, international comparison of social security. Part time job: Deputy Director of social security research center of Wuhan University, key research base of Humanities and social sciences of Ministry of education, distinguished researcher of China Insurance and social security research center of Peking University, and member of technical guidance group of new rural cooperative medical system of Ministry of health.
From 1986 to 2007, School of economics and School of public administration, Wuhan University
Since 2007, Renmin University of China
From 1977 to 1982, he received a Bachelor of law from central China Normal University
1983-1986, master of economics, Wuhan University
Doctor of economics, Wuhan University, 1994-1997
Undergraduate: introduction to social security;
Master of Science: International Comparison of social security, social security fund, management of medical insurance;
Professional master's degree (MPA): medical insurance;
Professional master's degree (MPA): social security frontier theory, social security policy research.
1. Theory of social security (course materials for the 21st century, textbook for the 11th Five Year Plan of national higher education), China Labor and social security press, 2007 edition;
2. Reflection on the privatization of social pension insurance, Journal of Renmin University of China, issue 2, 2010, won the second prize for excellent achievements of the 4th China EU social security forum of the Ministry of human resources and social security;
3. "The choice of the management mode of China's endowment insurance fund -- Based on international comparative study", people's publishing house, 2005 edition. He won the second prize of the 10th Beijing Philosophy and Social Sciences outstanding achievement award (2008);
4. "Theoretical research on rural social security", won the first prize of the first national social insurance outstanding achievement award, and closed in the "excellent papers of national social security", China Labor and social security press, 2006 edition;
5. Social security system and economic development, Wuhan University Press, 1998.