Liu Taigang , male, doctor of economics, Professor, doctoral supervisor and director of teaching and research section, School of public management, Renmin University of China; Research directions: basic theory of public management, traditional Chinese public management, non-profit organization law.
Since 2004, associate professor and professor of School of public administration, Renmin University of China
From 1991 to 2004, he was a teaching assistant, lecturer and associate professor of Adult Higher Education College of Renmin University of China
From 1983 to 1987, he received a Bachelor of law from Renmin University of China
From 1987 to 1991, master of law, Renmin University of China
In 1996, Renmin University of China received a doctorate in economics
Undergraduate: Constitutional Analysis of public administration;
Academic master: introduction to non-profit organizations, social governance in traditional China;
Doctor: Frontier of public management.
Scientific research achievements
1. Non profit organization and its legal regulation, China Legal Publishing House, June 2009, monograph;
2. "The theory of the rule of law in public interest: an analysis based on the theory of demand spillover", jurists, issue 6, 2011;
3. "Reflection on the theory of public goods -- on the thinking of people's livelihood policy under the theory of demand spillover", China's administrative management, No. 9, 2011;
4. "Breaking and establishing the traditional public goods theory -- Also on the positioning theory of government function in the post public goods era", Journal of Beijing Institute of administration, No. 3, 2011;
5. "Freedom of expression: the constitutional cornerstone of American nonprofit organizations", jurist, No. 2, 2007.